Description coming soon.
In person or online, dive into these essential questions:
- What strikes you as noteworthy about this scene?
- Where in school are our students at their most creative?
- When students approach a problem in a way that isn’t being taught, are they penalized or rewarded?
- Do our students have the opportunity to sharpen creativity through collaboration?
- On balance, do we think our school is helping or hurting student creativity? Is our school driven by compliance or creativity?
- Are teachers in our school allowed to be creative? Encouraged to be creative?
- What micro-innovations we could try to foster student creativity? Teacher creativity?
Check out Sir Ken Robinson’s TED Talk “Do Schools Kill Creativity”