A Test of Value
Description coming soon.
In person or online, dive into these essential questions:
- What is the purpose of assessment?
- What struck you as noteworthy about this video?
- Why are school tests structured the way they are? Does this make sense?
- Do our assessments align with the skills we want our students to learn?
- If students had open access to all resources, how would that affect our current tests? Under what circumstances should students not have access to outside resources?
- What micro-innovations could we try to assess our own assessments? To explore ways to assess students in settings more like adult life?
Check out this video and ask the question, “What are these students doing?”